We are a school that depends on volunteer participation to support educational programs. Parents of HTMMA students are automatically members of the Parent Association. We value your input, welcome assistance and encourage your involvement.
- Join us for monthly PA meetings to participate in the decision making process.
- Email any PA Board Member for more information.
- Learn more about how parents like you are helping the school.
- Like our Facebook page and stay connected!
August 3, 2018 @ The Loma Club
September 7, 2018 @ TBD
October 5, 2018 @ TBD
Click here for a list of meeting minutes stored on our Google drive.
2018/2019 HTMMA Parent Association Board Officers
- President, Janice Takade
- VP/Communications, Toni Preciado
- Co-Treasurers, Ellen Schlage
- Secretary/Parliamentarian, Teresa Wenstrand
- 8th Grade Representatives, Jennifer Hazard
- 7th Grade Representative, TBD
- 6th Grade Representative, Genni Harris
- Website Manager, Toni Precidao
2018/2019 Standing Committees
- Box Tops for Education, Position Open – Your Name Here!
- Fall Festival, Position Open – Your Name Here!
- Jog-A-Thon, Ellen Schalge
- Logo-Wear (school t-shirts/sweatshirts), Amanda
- Book Fair, Jennifer Pickering
- Gift Cards, Position Open – Your Name Here!
- Target RED Cards, Position Open – Your Name Here!
- eScrip, Position Open – Your Name Here!
- Restaurant Fundraisers, Position Open – Your Name Here!
- Amazon shopping, Position Open – Your Name Here!
Past Board Officers:
2017/2018 HTMMA Parent Association Board Officers
- President, Sharon Mayer
- VP/Communications, Loren Herrera
- Co-Treasurers, Valerie Darling & Ellen Schlage
- Secretary/Parliamentarian, Amy Bridges
- 8th Grade Representatives,
- 7th Grade Representative,
- 6th Grade Representative,
- Website Manager, Rebecca Frazee
2017/2018 Standing Committees