HTMMA is planning our First Annual 5K run to support Intersession and other school activities. The 5K course weaves through Liberty Station with plenty of water and snack stations. All HTMMA students should start collecting pledges and will participate in the 5K run.
Please participate in the run AND
Do your part for fundraising!
When: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:30am – 12:30pm (during school)
Where: NTC Park on Cushing Road at Roosevelt
On the day of the run, students should wear their grade color:
- 6th grade: YELLOW
- 7th grade: ORANGE
- 8th grade: BLUE
THERE WILL BE PRIZES!!!
- Top 3 girls and Top 3 boys in each grade GET MEDALS!
- ALL students will be entered into a prize raffle for gift cards.
- Each student who raises over $50: MOVIE IN THE GYM!
- Each student who raises over $100: PIZZA PARTY! (plus the MOVIE IN THE GYM)
- Each TEAM that returns all their envelopes will get a TREAT!
- Movie in the Gym and Pizza Party dates are TBD and will not be held on the same day.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- Volunteer at the 5k: We need help with set up, water stations, passing out snacks and clean up.
- Donate Supplies: We need 2 ½ gallon water containers.
- Cut Oranges: Bring in a bag of 12 cut up oranges the day of the race.
- Canopies: Bring in a canopy to shade volunteers. (We need 8.)
CREATE A FUNDRAISING PAGE AND SPREAD THE WORD THROUGH EMAIL AND FACEBOOK — IT’S EASY!!!
This year we’re using the “Get Movin” app to help organize and publicize our fundraising efforts. You can collect donations in person and use your child’s 5K envelope sent home, and you can use this easy online tool. Here’s how to sign up.
Click Here for our HTMMA Intersession 5K Main Page
Step 1: Go to our HTMMA Intersession 5K Main Page to register and sign up your child, and see how your class is doing on the fundraising leader boards!
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email from Get Movin’ website with further instructions.
Step 2: Set up your child’s unique fundraising page.
- Make sure you choose the correct teacher team for your child. If you don’t know who it is, ask your child!
Step 3: Share your child’s unique fundraising page with family and friends via Facebook, Twitter or through email.
- Make sure you are sharing your child’s page, not the ‘HTMMA Main Fundraising Page’.
Later: To check your child’s fundraising progress you can visit the HTMMA Intersession 5K Main Page and login with your email address and password.
See the star to login